Sunday, October 25, 2009

a blog post about not having time to post

Right now I'm taking 5 senior design classes and working 3 days a week. I haven't had time for anything else, let alone blogging or having some type of social life. I talked to my friend (and co-worker) Damian and he suggest I post more. He's right, so I'll write about my summer.

I feel like I squandered it. I started about 10 projects for myself, lost focus, and finished none. I would begin one and get scared that I was runing out of time for all the rest. Then I would start another and then do that again and again, until I really did run out of time. Lessoned learned! When the semester is over, I will start and complete one project at a time. *promise*

What else? Right now, most of the sketching I'm doing are of logos and icons. I'm not sure if they are of any particular interest to anyone. Speaking of, I looked down at the bottom of this page and saw the number of views. I don't know what I did, wrong or right, but thanks for looking?

There have been some interesting things I found online a little while ago, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to write about them. The next post I put up will be one I started months ago about the comic book industry's influence on latex clothing designers. AND there'll be pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment