Monday, March 23, 2009

Walk MS

Some of you may not know this, but I lost two of my friends last month, one (Adam) died in his sleep and the other (Mrs. Rose) was unable to over come her long-time battle with Multiple Sclerosis. In her honor and to also in support of her son, my friend Bejay, I will be participating in New York City’s Walk MS event on Sunday, April 19. I am raising $100. If anyone would like to donate $5 to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, just click on the link below. There, you will be given a link to either “Donate to Grace” or “Donate to Participant.”

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/NYNWalkEvents?px=6235449&pg=personal&fr_id=11002

If you don’t have $5 to give (I know what times we live in) just tell some of your friends about it. Thank you in advance,
-Grace

P.S. If you would like to know more information about the National MS Society or Walk MS, just visit the following link:


No comments:

Post a Comment